Signs that welcome your guests
Welcome your wedding guests at the entrance to your wedding venue with a personalised sign in your wedding theme and colour scheme.
Personalised signs for your ceremony
– signpost the ceremony location
– signs for flower girls, bridesmaids and page boys
– signs for the bride’s side and the groom’s side
– and my favourite, the usher with his own ‘here comes the bride’ sign!
Personalised wedding reception signs
– Direct your guests to their seat with a sign pointing to your wedding breakfast location or table plans.
– Where’s the buffet? The question on every hungry guests’ lips!
– Signpost the loos! Especially if they are exterior to the main venue, away from the reception or disco location, or if you’re having a marquee wedding.
Custom wedding thank you signs
Create a wedding photo to add to your personalised wedding thank you cards by holding a sign, each or between you, with a message for your guests. You can create a very personal message when customising your sign by adding the text of your choice in the colour of your choice. You can also create a sign that matches your wedding invitations or wedding theme!