Looking at ways to thank you guests? In addition to the personalised thank you card, sent after your big day, it’s nice to give your guests a little prezzie to thank them for sharing your special day with you. Whether homemade, shop bought or a few sweeties in a cone, wedding favours make a lovely little wedding keepsake your guests can cherish! (Or eat on the way home… 😉 )
- For the ladies: Strawberry and lemon lipblalms, with personalised labels on the front.
- For the gents: Personalised mint tins
- Useful: Spring themed salt and pepper holders
- Practical: Decorated bottle stopper or corkscrew
- Yummy: Prettily decorated boxes full of delish choccies
- Natural: personalised flower pots or plants pots, with seeds or bulbs.
- Aromatic: Scented candles, matching your wedding theme and colour scheme
- Delish: Freshly flavoured drink mixing kits
- Mmm: Gorgeously decorated cupcakes matching your wedding colour scheme
Do you have any ideas for unique spring wedding favours? Did you handmake your wedding favours? If so, do share, we love a good mix of affordability and creativity here!
Photos L to R: Cherry blossom lip balm, Love bird salt & pepper shakers, Flickr/Corey Ann, Mini flower pots, Flickr/Cake Girl by Hyeyoung Kim, Cherry blossom mint tins, Rasberry ice tea mix set, Cherry blossom candles, Rasberry ice tea mix set, Flower bottle stopper.